Best Headphones Under 1000 inr
Wireless earbuds are the growing trend these days but the market for wired earphones is still pretty huge considering there are still many phones with 3.5mm headphone jack launching these days. Traditional earphones have been reliable for performance and allow you to take calls on the go thanks to the built-in microphone. More importantly, unlike the wireless earbuds, you don’t have to worry about losing the earphone buds while moving with these wired earphones. And you can get the best value earphones for less than Rs 1,000. Here are the best earphones under Rs 1,000 that you can buy in India
For good music experience, you need a good pair of earphones. But finding the best earphones is no that easy task and it also takes a lot of time.
Budget in-ear monitors are an essential piece of hardware required by every individual, and there is a long list to choose from. Some provide good bass; some have good audio balance, while some deliver neutral, loud audio. Here, we list the best earphone less than 1000, for every Smartphone user.
1. boAt BassHeads 182
- Super Extra Bass – Let go off all your troubles and sink into the sound with deep heavy bass that brings your soul back to life, let the BassHeads 182 fix your head, and get your mind in the game, live in the vibe
- Shiny Detailed Finish – Ease your way through the day with the classy superior look that emboldens the presence of the BassHeads 182, it’s available in 3 colors, which one matches your energy and style?
- Integrated Controls and Mic – Control the flow of you audio zone with just a tap, take a call and end it with just a tap, solve all your problems with just a tap, boAt brings you easy solutions with great sound
- Dual Color Secure Braided Cables – It takes the edge off your environment and allows you to directly access the doors of Nirvana No tangle, no hassle – only good music, get with the times
- Equipped with 3.5 mm Jack – Plug into convenience with the 3.5 mm jack to begin your journey, in due time, your boAt will have reached its destination, the shores of Nirvana
- Solid metal build
- Classy and premium design
- Heavy Bass sound
- Overall Amazing sound quality
- Tangle-free & braided cable
- Little bit overpower vocal and treble
2. JBL C200SI
- JBL Signature Sound
- True Powerful Bass. Driver sensitivity 100±3dBSPL, 1mW
- Premium metallic finish with better & Ergonomics. Troubleshooting step: Kindly ensure 3.5mm port on Host device is clean and dust free and 3.5mm jack of the earphone is adequately inserted inside the Host device port
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips
- Good looking design
- Look very compact, and also very lightweight
- Comfortable, you can easily wear the full day.
- Good quality mic
- Balanced audio
- Bass sound is deep and clear
- Ideal for mobile gaming.
3.Sennheiser CX 213 & CX 180
- Note: Item is a Wired in-the-ear headphone without microphone/ button to control volume
- Powerful, bass-driven stereo sound
- Provides unparalleled bass sound with balanced and high-resolution stereo sound and minimizes the outside ambient noise for better listening
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort
- Optimized for mp3, iPod, iPhone, CD players and portable gaming systems
- Frequency response (Headphones) – 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) – 110dB (1kHz/1Vrms)